Need a financial plan to help cover life’s big expenses?
A home equity loan may be your solution!
Do you own your home? Maybe you’ve been there for years. With property values on the rise, there has never been a better time to look into a home equity loan to help tackles life’s large expenses.
- Home Renovations & Improvements
- Cover Education Costs for your Kids
- Build a Swimming Pool
- Consolidate debt
- …and just about anything else!
Use the following formula to determine the equity available in your home:
Home Equity = 80% TIMES (x) Your Home’s Appraised Value¹ MINUS Your Mortgage Balance MINUS any Home Improvement Loans That Currently Use Your Home As Collateral = Amount You Can Borrow²
¹Appraised value is based off current local county property appraisal district values and/or 3rd party private appraisal report.
²Subject to overall credit approval. Other terms and conditions apply. Additional fees and restrictions may also apply. See CU for full details.
- In Texas, the loan amount can be up to 80% of the appraised value (minus all liens) of owner-occupied, principal dwelling property.
- Max 15-year terms
- Min. loan amount $25,000
- Low Closing Costs3
- Rates as low as 3.25% APR* (as of 3/29/2021) Subject to change. Please call to verify rates.
Simply give us a call at (979) 265-5333 or apply online below!