BTFCU, a division of Space City Credit Union may refund members for using other financial institutions ATMs when withdrawing from their Checking Account up to a limit of $10.00 per month. ATM fees charged by other financial institutions over $10.00 will not be refunded. You must send a copy of your statement requesting the refund in writing to the credit union for processing.
In order to qualify for the refund:
- Member must be in good standing. Good standing means no negative account balance or delinquent loans within the time period of the refund request.
- Have an active checking account with a VISA Check Card.
- Highlight or notate the ATM transactions on statement within 60 days of receipt.
- Mail statement to: Brazosport Teachers FCU, 216 Lakeview Drive, Clute TX 77531. Phone requests or written letters without statement will not be accepted. You can also email a scanned copy of your statement to: email@example.com or fax to 979-265-4328. Please contact member services at 979-265-5333 with any questions.
- The refund will be posted to your account within 10 business days after we receive your statement.